Dear fryer users, when you face a huge market, how to choose the right one for you? Here, Norde Machinery provides you with some
Small common sense that is easy to ignore, I hope that the following points can help everyone:
1. When selecting the fryer, the user must use the temperature according to the characteristics of the product and the temperature to be controlled.
2. The fryer cannot be deformed when the fryer is installed, so as not to affect its performance.
3. Do not allow conductive gas or conductive substances to enter the temperature controller or contaminate the surface of the temperature controller to avoid affecting the electrical insulation performance.
4. When the thermostat is installed, the temperature sensing tube should be as close as possible to the temperature-controlled surface to achieve the purpose of accurate temperature control.
5, the switch box is the electrical ceramic parts should be lightly handled to avoid damage.
6. The M4 wire of the mounting bracket should not be too long, otherwise it will damage the performance of the thermostat.
7. The capillary bending radius should not be less than 5mm.
Jia Te Machinery teaches you how to clean and maintain the frying machine you used in the past:
1) When the fryer is cleaned and maintained, the power should be cut off to prevent accidents.
2) After the work is completed, use a wet towel that does not contain corrosive detergent to clean the surface of the pot body and the outer surface of the power supply lead. Do not flush the electric box directly with water.
So as not to damage the performance of electrical appliances.